Friday, September 30, 2022

Anti Yeast Infection Diet - Foods That Can Be Eaten During the Diet

What this article will show is something common for those who suffer candidiasis. I get many questions about the anti-yeast infection diet. So the problem is like this. Many people are looking at the candida diet. 

However, when they read the list of food on the yeast infection diet, they often see and read that most of the things on the list are low in carbs. So they thought the food is supposed to be no carbs.

If you come to this page, it is possible that you may have the same problem as above.

The goal of the diet is to have the lowest amount of carbohydrates possible. It is definitely impossible to have a no-carbs diet. When I started the diet 8 months ago I was also shocked to learn that vegetables have carbs (can you tell I had never studied nutrition?).

Green lettuce has it, onions, broccoli, etc. Even though there are carbs in them, they are very low. We would have to eat a dozen heads of lettuces (ballpark figure) to get the carbs intake we get from a potato, etc. Our bodies do need the carbs, just keep it low.

Eat as much cabbage as you want, lettuce, cauliflower, etc. but make sure you do have the protein with it to bind well in your stomach. This way you will not have a direct "shot" of carbs going through your system.

There is hope, and I do want to encourage all of you. I have done the anti-candida diet in addition to supplements and vitamins, and after 8 months my candida levels are down to normal! I am able to eat like any other person now!

I will definitely watch it and not overdo those carbs that are definitely bad for anyone, I will continue to use Stevia for sweetener and not overindulge with the carbs. But overall, it has been nice to have steak fries with my hamburger!

CAUTION: Now I need you to pay very close attention to this


Want to know if you absolutely have Candida? Take the #1 online Test to find out what category of Candida Infection you fall into. Go to Yeast Infection No More.

The Cure is here! Never before has a natural Candida and Yeast Infection system been as effective at targeting and eliminating the root causes of both Candida and Chronic yeast infections now.

Go to Yeast Infection No More to read about this first-of-a-kind natural cure.